Home » Posts tagged 'Food Safety'
Tag Archives: Food Safety
Companies in the food industry are required to be certified to a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) benchmarked standard. As per the Food Safety Modernization Act, the FDA enforces conformity with requirements.
Additionally, USDA requires meat, egg, and poultry producers to adhere to the industry standard. Retailers (like Wal-Mart and Costco) are demanding that their suppliers be certified according to a GFSI-approved standard. Working with a knowledgeable food safety professional from https://globalfoodsafetyresource.com/ is the most efficient and cost-effective way to get accreditation.
Image Source:- Google
Here are various ways that an expert in food safety can assist companies in the food industry:
1. Consultants can provide expert advice without the need to increase your pay.
2. In the event of an onsite "gap study," a consultant can quickly determine what needs to be done to obtain a GFSI certified certification.
3. They can assist you in selecting the most GFSI-benchmarked GFSI standard that is appropriate for your specific scenario.
4. They can assist you in presenting the benefits of GFSI certification top management, and explain the procedure.
5. Your team responsible for food safety will receive on-site training from experts who are certified.
6. They can assist you in identifying and implementing acceptable ways to mitigate food safety dangers.
7. Consultants can help your team make the required documents to conduct the certification audit.
8. They will conduct the "pre-certification inspection" to make sure that your business is set for the real deal. They could also serve as an advisor for your certification audit, and assist you to quickly address any issues.